Blooms opened in March of 2006, and after 9 years in Madison we moved to Verona! Blooms first love is weddings! Our shop also offers same day delivery 6 days a week allowing us to be a part of numerous anniversaries, births and celebrations long after the wedding has past.
Our breathtaking blooms have been featured in Wisconsin Bride, Brava, The Wedding Planner and Guide, Love Madison Weddings 2016 Calendar, awarded WeddingWire 2017 couples' choice award and voted The Knot Best of Weddings multiple times including 2017!!
Meet the Design Team
10 years together makes us feel more like family than co-workers. Our long Fridays designing are filled with beautiful flowers, lots of coffee (Monster for Matt), and Pandora stations that include; Les Miserables, Taylor Swift, Janelle Monae, Bestie Boys and Macerana Radio.
Owner & Designer
Brandi has been designing since 1997 when a chance interview turned her into a floral design apprentice. When not working on bridal bouquets Brandi loves to travel and snuggle with her pets.
10 Fun facts:
- My favorite flower always changes
- I live in the house I grew up in
- I met my husband on e-harmony
- I got married after knowing my husband for 7 months!!!
- I need pets in my life
- I have two kids Violet and Ethan.
- My siblings are all adopted from South Korea.
- My flower shop is less than a block from where I started my flower career.
- I have been a vegetarian since the age of 6.
- I lived on Hilton Head Island in SC for 1 year just so I could say I didn't live in Wisconsin my whole life.
Manager & Designer
Shannon has been with Blooms for almost a third of her life (!). She is happy to look at pictures of your cats. As a lifelong flower devotee, she once stole a yard tulip to give to her mom for Mother’s Day.
Ultimate goal: To be a crazy old cat lady. Halfway there.
Favorite food: Sushi. Wait, no, medium rare steak. Wait, no, coconut curry. Wait, uh, cauliflower? Chicken! I like chocolate cake….
On a related note: I do not love cilantro. Please visit IHateCilantro.com for more info.
Favorite architectural style: Bungalow. It just feels so wholesome, you know?
I don’t think that Don’t Stop Believin’ is a good choice for a karaoke song. Just consider Sweet Caroline instead.
Accountant & Garland maker
Matt never dreamed of becoming a florist but his wife had different ideas. Matt does it all, boutonnieres, deliveries, garlands. He'd probably rather be drinking a beer on the beach somewhere, but who wouldn't?
10 Fun facts:
- I graduated from Elk Mound high school
- My favorite concert each year is Sonic Boom
- I love craft beer
- I like to deliver flowers in my 56 Chevy Bel Air but my wife hates that it doesn't have seat belts
- Go Pack Go!
- Buying DVD's of action movies is my weakness
- My wife is writing this for me
- I have 2 younger brothers who are much taller than me, but I have all my hair still!
- I ride dirt bike
- My favorite vacation spot is Akumal Mexico
Ready to take the next step and ask us the tough questions? Fill out this short questionnaire and we will follow-up shortly.